February 7, 2020
Amy Swift Crosby is the co-founder of BDY SQD, a growing recovery studio in Boston focused on aligning and detoxing the body and mind through dedicated reset experiences. BDY SQD offers assisted stretching, infrared sauna and NormaTec compression boots, as well as special events focused on wellness. Amy comes to BDY SQD as a brand strategist and copywriter who has positioned or voiced messaging across the commercial spectrum. From iconic brands like Ford, Pepsico, BVLGARI, Pottery Barn, Pantene and Virgin Atlantic, to smaller cult brands like Barre3, the class by Taryn Toomey, B&H and Bodhi Tree, she is known for her ability to distill complex themes and craft relatable narratives rooted in the human experience. Her popular blog, www.smartypeople.com, explores “the human side of business,” and features essays that weave the worlds of marketing, metaphysics, design and most importantly, words. She is relentless in uncovering the power of messages and how they impact our lives.
- Modes of recovery for active people
- Health and Wellness Industry
- Different modalities of creating a healthy life
- Living outside the normal constraints of human “being”
January 28, 2020
420s Episode 1 - nurseMARK 420’s Personal Story
In his first episode of the 420 series nurseMARK talks about the source of the 420 moniker and his personal journey with cannabis.
What is the REAL story around how 420 originated?
What is Mark’s personal journey with cannabis?
January 14, 2020
Carey S. Clark, RN, PhD, AHN-BC, RYT, FAAN is the director of nursing at Pacific College of Health Sciences (effective January 2020) and President of the American Cannabis Nurses Association. Dr. Clark has been a nurse since 1994, with experience in medical-surgical, pediatrics, psychiatric, home health, hospice care, and parish nursing. Dr. Clark has written many publications on diverse topics, ranging from integrating holistic modalities into nursing curriculum to the oncology nurse’s role in working with medicinal cannabis patients. She is the editor forthcoming Wolters-Kluwer textbook for nurses entitled Cannabis: A Handbook for Nurses (2020). Dr. Clark is dedicated to educating nurses and patients around the endocannabinoid system, homeostasis, and the safe and effective use of cannabis to support healing.
- How did a rockstar Nurse Leader end up in Cannabis Nursing?
- How Cannabis Nursing is entering mainstream medicine.
- Power of Cannabis as a Medicine.
- Stimulating the ECS using other methods.
November 19, 2019
Dr. Joan Bragar helps successful women use online dating to find loving life partners.She is the author of Never Too Late for Love: The Successful Woman's Guide to Online Dating in the Second Half of Life.She is certified as a relationship coach by Katherine Woodward Thomas, the family therapist and New York Times best selling author of Calling in the One, and Conscious Uncoupling.
Joan was happily married at age 62 to Marc, whom she met on Match.com.
She is enjoying a full life, coaching women, staying fit, and spending time with children and grandchildren.
She is a graduate of Harvard University where she earned her bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees.
She has worked as a professor at Boston University and as leadership consultant to people around the world.
- Finding love in the second half of life
- Cleaning up the past
- Attracting the love you desire
- Using online dating successfully
November 12, 2019
Kristie Dean is a wife, Mom, Professional Photographer, Certified Holistic Health Coach, storyteller, believer in a whole approach to healthy living and Founder of The Soul Project. Kristie believes her purpose on earth is to use her gifts and passions for storytelling, connection, imagery and community building to support and foster the emotional wellness and growth of all women. Whether its by creating soulful authentic imagery to support female led brands in her business or providing a platform for women to share their stories on her ongoing documentary The Soul Project Kristie aims to help women find power and connection through vulnerability and confidence in owning their truths.
- Being your authentic self
- Being fearless in communicating what YOU want and need
- Creating meaningful connections
- Crashing through the stigma of mental/emotional health
October 29, 2019
Steven Macek Esq. aka Steven the Medium is an attorney turned Medium. Not just any old Medium but a well known, highly respected Medium. Host of his own radio show, Through the Static, Steven hosts events around the country and shares his journey with us.
- How an attorney became a well known Medium.
- How he communicates with the spirit world.
- Spirits always communicate “LOVE”.
- What your loved ones want you to know.
October 22, 2019
Episode 19 - Kate Morgan
Kate Morgan is a kick ass entrepreneur who has recently moved into the cannabis space. Hear her story about bringing her only child to college this fall and the total lack of awareness at the collegiate level of what’s happening with Cannabis.
- How a female serial entrepreneur moved into the cannabis space.
- What’s lacking in education regarding cannabis.
- How it feels dropping your kid off knowing cannabis is legal where she’s going to school and she has little education about it.
- What women need to know about cannabis.