November 12, 2019
Kristie Dean is a wife, Mom, Professional Photographer, Certified Holistic Health Coach, storyteller, believer in a whole approach to healthy living and Founder of The Soul Project. Kristie believes her purpose on earth is to use her gifts and passions for storytelling, connection, imagery and community building to support and foster the emotional wellness and growth of all women. Whether its by creating soulful authentic imagery to support female led brands in her business or providing a platform for women to share their stories on her ongoing documentary The Soul Project Kristie aims to help women find power and connection through vulnerability and confidence in owning their truths.
- Being your authentic self
- Being fearless in communicating what YOU want and need
- Creating meaningful connections
- Crashing through the stigma of mental/emotional health
October 29, 2019
Steven Macek Esq. aka Steven the Medium is an attorney turned Medium. Not just any old Medium but a well known, highly respected Medium. Host of his own radio show, Through the Static, Steven hosts events around the country and shares his journey with us.
- How an attorney became a well known Medium.
- How he communicates with the spirit world.
- Spirits always communicate “LOVE”.
- What your loved ones want you to know.
October 22, 2019
Episode 19 - Kate Morgan
Kate Morgan is a kick ass entrepreneur who has recently moved into the cannabis space. Hear her story about bringing her only child to college this fall and the total lack of awareness at the collegiate level of what’s happening with Cannabis.
- How a female serial entrepreneur moved into the cannabis space.
- What’s lacking in education regarding cannabis.
- How it feels dropping your kid off knowing cannabis is legal where she’s going to school and she has little education about it.
- What women need to know about cannabis.
October 1, 2019
Episode 18 - Dandapani - from monk to entrepreneur.
Hindu Priest, Dandapani lived as a monk for (10) years and now lives in NYC running his organization dedicated to teaching Unwavering Focus. We discuss, in depth, the way our mind works and how to establish Unwavering Focus.
- How your mind works
- How to create Unwavering Focus
- Focus then Meditation - not the other way around
- Leaving a legacy
September 26, 2019
Episode 17 - Toni Eaton CEO of Old Colony Hospice
Toni Eaton is CEO of Old Colony Hospice, one of the largest non-profit hospice providers in Massachusetts. Toni and I talk about everything hospice and about that scary word - death. We delve into why people wait to engage hospice, what the benefits are and how important it is to have the difficult conversations before your time comes.
- What is hospice
- How it works
- Why we don’t talk about something that we ALL have in common - death
- Why it’s important to have the uncomfortable conversations before it’s too late
August 29, 2019
Jessica O’Reilly (@SexWithDrJess) is a sex and relationship expert and the founder of Happier Couples Inc. which provides relationship education (online and via retreats) to couples across the globe.
Dr. Jess and I talk everything sexuality. Everything from porn to risk and how it affects us all in one way or another. We talk about default monogamy and how we’re pushed into stereotypical ideals that don’t fit!
Who doesn’t love a little sex talk? Check this one out…..
- Relationships and sex
- Conversations about needs and wants early in the relationship
- Effects of technology and porn on relationships
- How to maintain a great sex life in a long term relationship
August 15, 2019
Episode 15 - Debra Klein Integrative Nutritionist
Debra Klein specializes in coaching folks on integrative nutrition. It’s a completely holistic approach to nutrition - taking into account everything in your life. Her work helps people focus on the goodness in their lives, reframes the predominant negative thoughts and moves you toward a more intentional life.
- How everything in your life affects how and what you eat
- Giving permission for self-care
- Bringing cooking back into your routine
- The magic of a home cooked meal
- Look for the goodness!
July 9, 2019
Ruari Fairbairns, founder of OneYearNoBeer shares his story of how he founded this amazing company that shows you how to take control of the role alcohol plays in your life. Ruari shares his view that you can choose when and where and if you want a drink and not let marketing and social pressure decide. His insight and the resulting program allow you to break free from the habits that keep you stuck in one place - not living that happy, joyous, free life that you’ve always wanted!
- Understand the pressures put on us by society at large to include alcohol in every celebration.
- Really get that its a choice and that we’re creatures of habit.
- See inside OneYearNoBeer and the daily program that can change your relationship to alcohol.
- Learn how to live a life of freedom from having to choose alcohol in every social situation.
July 2, 2019
Episode 12 - Paula Sacks - Attachment Theory Expert
Paula Sacks, Psychotherapist and expert on Attachment Theory, talks about how we develop our inherent attachment styles. She shares how schemas and attachment styles affect all our relationships into adulthood and what steps to take to move to a “secure” attachment style. She also shares why it’s critical to do several small things while your child is between birth to 18 months of age to ensure their development of a secure attachment style.
- Understanding Attachment Theory and Attachment Styles.
- Knowing how Attachment Styles affect all your relationships.
- Steps to take to change your attachment style from disorganized to secure.
- Love Rays - what they are and why they’re critical to your child’s development.
June 19, 2019
Episode 11 - Kripalu RISE: Building Resilience with Yoga-Mindfulness
Megan McDonough, General Manager of the RISE Program at Kripalu, talks about the benefits of yoga, meditation and mindfulness. RISE is a distillation of 40 years of experience in presenting yoga and mindfulness programs to the world. We talk about Kripalu and RISE and how you can benefit from establishing these practices.
- Unpack workplace stressors and the impact on your personal well-being
- Examine mindful stress resilience through scientific research and real-world application
- Learn to use mindfulness-based tools to manage stress and enhance teamwork, building positive self-leadership.